Alabama Mature Moves Services
- Organize/De-cluttering – We walk you through the very hard decision process.
- Debris Removal – We take it away so you don’t have think about what to do with it.
- Charity Pick–up – We set up the date with the charity of your choice.
- Estate Sale/Auctions – We review items and coordinate with experts.
- Move Manager – We create plan based on your specific needs and preferences.
- Resources, Elder Law, Financial Advisors, Home Care – We have experts we have used.
- Furniture Placement – We fit your favorite furniture into your new home.
- Shredding Service – We make the call, set date and make sure it is done.
- Cleaning Home – We realize how important a clean home is to sell it for best price.
- Staging Home to Sell – We know this is a must to sell your home for the best price.
- Home Renovations/Repairs – We supervise contractors to confirm work completed.
- Buy/Sell Home – We make sure you find your best home – resizing vs. downsizing?
- Rentals – We know you may prefer to rent to take time to decide next step.
- Retirement Communities – We provide tours and assistance with the decision.
- Additional Services Available – We understand everyone is uniquely different.
Call to set up free consultation to begin planning your best future. A home analysis is included along with repair cost estimates.
Alabama Mature Moves will sell your home at highest price, to include the services of a move manager, and also a transition coordinator. For the same price as a general real estate agent we do three time mores.
It is never too late or too early to plan your best future but it will take some assistance to alleviate as much stress as possible. Number one step to do immediately is to start decluttering and simplifying your life. You will be so glad you did.
I could not have moved Mom to Town Village without their help.Colleen
My husband and I were looking for our first home and planning our wedding at the same time. We were extremely nervous about being first-time home buyers, but Cindy was very patient with us. She did not pressure us into making a decision when we were not ready to make one. She was extremely professional and worked around our business schedules. We have been in our home almost two years and can’t image being anywhere else!!Lauren Scarborough